|He's behind the fence on the right. He was kind of creepy, hence Eiley's obvious apprehension.|
|There are few things I like more in life than a paddling of ducklings.|
1. Head over to the archery section and pretend to be Katniss, obviously.
2. Count rednecks. I only got up to seven and then forgot about this little game, but those seven were defined by camouflage t-shirts, unruly facial hair, and intensely sunburnt cheeks. How do you define a redneck? (Please, keep Foxworthy quotes to a none.)
3. Marvel at the products I never knew existed, such as a Gorilla Treestand, which I thought had something to do with hunting gorillas at first glance.
4. Wonder at the amount of products gathered in one place that I would never purchase, such as this fish koozie that Meredith is modeling:
|She almost makes that look good. Almost.|
6. Avoid getting sprayed by the skunk in the jewelry section.
|Seriously, Bass Pro Display people? Seriously?|
In conclusion, this is a first I'd like to repeat because someday I hope to be rich and live a life of leisure that includes having my own personal archery range on my sprawling estate. So I'll be needing supplies.